Obsessed with the wonderfully talented, powerful, majestic and otherworldly beauty that is Jason Momoa? Join the club. If you’re in the Toronto area from August 22-25 and you’ve got tickets to Fan Expo then you might be basking in the glory that is Khal Drogo, Aquaman, and husband of legendary icon Lisa Bonet.
Screaming yet? Us too. Let us all remember that celebrities are people too, even if they are 6’4, 234 pounds, drop dead gorgeous and can get you into the swankiest Hawaiian resorts. Here are some tips for remaining calm in the presence of shocking perfection:
1. Hit your favourite vape pen to calm your nerves. (Try FeelCBD Calm. It’s literally in the name).
2. Don’t forget to breathe. Breathing = being alive. Being alive = able to meet Jason Momoa.
3. Take some CBD oil the night before so you get your beauty sleep. Yes, he is happily taken, but maybe you can be backup Bonet?
4. Don’t sneak up on him… He is a martial arts student and huge.
5. Have your Baked Edibles Enchant Mints on hand. All the excitement might give you stale, dry mouth and wouldn’t that just be the worst?
6. Leave your plastic water bottle at home. Jason is an active environmentalist and YOU SHOULDN’T BE USING PLASTICS ANYWAY.
I hope these tips help you lucky ducks stay calm at the 2019 Fan Expo. I’ll just be here, staring at my Baywatch screensaver and watching re-runs of GoT. ?
MY MOMENTS Sarah-Eve LeducSarah-Eve Leduc is the founder and creative director of Flanelle Magazine, a Montréal magazine about design, fashion and photography. Printing locally and using Hewlett-Packard MagCloud web service to self-publish on demand, Flanelle is one...
MY MOMENTS Kelly Turner Kelly Turner is the creator of the brand Deew. A serial entrepreneur, she previously founded a large-scale shop called “Fall for Local” and is proud to be an Executive Director for a non-profit organization called Vancouver Entrepreneurs Forum...
MY MOMENTS Yalda Shaygy Yalda Shaygy is the founder and CEO of the brand ROSÉ Toronto, the organic beauty oil company based in Canada. Raised by an abusive mother and the victim of domestic violence, Yalda Shaygy personifies the importance of self-care in creating the...
From the shop.
Calyx Repair CBD Vegan Capsules$ 180.00 Add to cart
Calyx Restore CBD Vegan Capsules$ 104.39 Add to cart
Deew Highly Nourishing Crème: Chill$ 37.95 Read moreSOLD OUT - Join Waitlist
Deew Highly Nourishing Crème: Uplift$ 37.95 Add to cart
LOA Hemp Oil All Purpose Moisturizer$ 38.99 Select options
Mary’s Green Dream Bar$ 16.95 Add to cart
Mello Wellness For Her CBD Tincture$ 79.99 Add to cart
MOTA Watermelon Wheels$ 16.99 Add to cart
Rosé Face and Beard Oil$ 23.40 Select options
Rosé Organic Clarifying Serum$ 36.00 Select options
Rosé Organic Face Oil$ 28.80 Select options